Swan Quarter Bay to Deep Bay, N. C., Waterway. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated December 28, 1938, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and an illustration, on reexamination of waterway connecting Swan Quarter Bay with Deep Bay, N. C., including the Swan Quarter Canal, requested by resolution of the Committee on Rivers and Harbors, House of Representatives, adopted January 11, 1938 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Report on reexamination of waterway from Swan Quarter Bay to Deep Bay, N.C
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10352 H.doc.239).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10483586