Waterway connecting the Tombigbee and Tennessee Rivers. Letter from the Secretary of War. Transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated February 27, 1939, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and an illustration, on reexamination of waterway connecting the Tombigbee and Tennessee Rivers, requested by resolution of the Committee on Rivers and Harbors, House of Representatives, adopted February 27, 1934 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Report on reexamination of waterway connecting Tombigbee and Tennessee rivers
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 121 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10353 H.doc.269).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10483601