Report of the Joint Congressional Committee to investigate the adequacy and use of the phosphate resources of the United States transmitted pursuant to Public Resolution No. 112 (Seventy-fifth Congress) and Senate Joint Resolution No. 182 (Seventy-sixth Congress) to create a Joint Congressional Committee to investigate the adequacy and use of the phosphate resources of the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee to Investigate the Adequacy and Use of Phosphate Resources of the United States
- Additional Titles:
- Potash investigations of Special Joint Committee on Phosphate
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10440 H.rp.1514).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10484790