Amending subsection (d) of section 4 of the act of Congress approved May 26, 1924 (43 Stat. L. 155; U. S. C., title 8, sec. 204 (d)) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Immigration and Naturalization
- Additional Titles:
- Permitting alien women ministers and professors to bring their husbands and unmarried children under 18 into U.S
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10441 H.rp.1725).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10485003