Message from the President of the United States returning without approval the bill (S. 3351) entitled "An act for the relief of I. M. Cook, J. J. Allen, and the Radiator Specialty Co." [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Veto message on bill for relief of Ivey M. Cook, J. J. Allen, and Radiator Specialty Company
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10469 S.doc.258).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10486512