Claims for damages caused by employees of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting an estimate of appropriation in the amount of $657.39, to pay claims for damages to any person or damages to or loss of private property caused by employees of the Federal Bureau of Investigation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate to pay claims for damages caused by employees of Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10502 H.doc.756).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10486698