Supplemental estimate of appropriation for the Government Printing Office. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting a supplemental estimate of appropriation for the fiscal year 1940 in the amount of $415,000, together with a draft of a proposed provision to amend an existing appropriation for the fiscal year 1939, both of which pertain to the legislative establishment, Government Printing Office [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Supplemental estimate for Government Printing Office for printing and binding
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10502 H.doc.770).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10486711