Watson Bayou, Fla. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated December 15, 1939, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and an illustration, on a preliminary examination and survey of Watson Bayou, Panama City, Fla., from deep water in St. Andrews Bay to the Head of Navigation, authorized by the River and Harbor Act approved June 20, 1938 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Report on survey of Watson Bayou, Florida
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10503 H.doc.555).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10486871