Delaware River between Philadelphia and the sea. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated January 11, 1940, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations of reexamination of Delaware River between Philadelphia and the sea, requested by resolution of the Committee on Rivers and Harbors, House of Representatives, adopted April 8, 1938 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Report on reexamination of Delaware River between Philadelphia and the sea
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10503 H.doc.580).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10486881