Directing the Commissioners of the District of Columbia and the Public Utilities Commission to make an investigation and survey to determine the feasibility of the construction of subways in the District of Columbia for both streetcars and vehicular traffic [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Investigation to determine feasibility of construction of subways in District of Columbia
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1942.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10656 S.rp.1095).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10490050