Amending joint resolution approved August 27, 1940, as amended, and the Selective Service and Training Act of 1940, as amended, so as to remove the requirement that medical statements shall be furnished to those persons performing Military Service thereunder [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Additional Titles:
- Removing requirement that medical statements shall be furnished to persons in military service
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1942.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10663 H.rp.2224).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10491536