Amending the act requiring registration of certain persons employed by agencies to disseminate propaganda in the United States. Message from the President of the United States transmitting without approval, H.R. 6269, a bill to amend the act entitled "An act to require the registration of certain persons employed by agencies to disseminate propaganda in the United States, and for other purposes," approved June 8, 1938, as amended [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Veto message on bill amending foreign agents' registration act
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1942.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10694 H.doc.611).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10492257