Payment of certain claims allowed by the General Accounting Office. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting in compliance with section 2 of the Act of July 7, 1884 (5 U. S. C. 266), an estimate of appropriation for payment of certain claims allowed by the General Accounting Office, amounting to $29,429.93 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for payment of claims for travel pay and allowance to volunteers, War with Spain in Philippine Islands
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1942.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10695 H.doc.783).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10492384