San Diego River, Calif. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated January 3, 1942, submitting an interim report, together with accompanying papers and an illustration on an investigation of the San Diego River, Calif., authorized by an act of Congress approved on May 6, 1936, and the Flood Control Act approved on June 22, 1936 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Flood Control
- Additional Titles:
- Interim report on investigation of San Diego River, California
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1942.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10696 H.doc.635).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10492474