Supplemental appropriation for the Office of Price Administration. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting a supplemental appropriation for the Office of Price Administration in the amount of $3,000,000 to enable that office to make arrangements for the printing of necessary forms and other materials for rationing programs [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Appropriation for Price Administration Office for printing of necessary forms for rationing programs
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1943.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10792 H.doc.169).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10494294