War housing program. Message from the President of the United States transmitting to the Congress, a draft of a proposed bill to increase by $400,000,000 the amount authorized to be appropriated for defense housing under the Act of October 14, 1940, as amended, and for other purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Additional Titles:
- Message from the President transmitting draft of bill to increase amount appropriated for defense housing
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1943.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10793 H.doc.203).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10494374