Authorizing the President to appoint Frank T. Hines, a brigadier general in the Army of the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Retirement benefits for certain persons who serve as administrator of veterans' affairs
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1944.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10844 H.rp.1027).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10495303