Reemployment benefits to former members of the Women's Army Auxiliary Corps [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Extending reemployment benefits to members of Women's Army Auxiliary Corps who entered Women's Army Corps
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1945.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10927 S.rp.746).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10497575