Providing for the reimbursement of certain Navy personnel and former Navy personnel for personal property lost or destroyed as the result of a fire which occurred on the naval station, Tutuila, American Samoa, on October 20, 1943 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Additional Titles:
- Reimburse certain Navy personnel for losses in fire on Naval Station, Tutuila, American Samoa
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1945.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10935 H.rp.1066).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10498703