Supplemental estimates of appropriation for the Federal Security Agency. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimates of appropriation for the fiscal year 1946 for the Federal Security Agency, amounting to $206,000 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimates for Federal Security Agency to carry out act for certification of drugs containing penicillin
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1945.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10970 H.doc.297).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10499503