Notice of hearings beginning March 19, 1946 of the Special Committee Investigating Petroleum Resources pursuant to S. Res. 36 (extending S. Res. 253 -- 78th Congress) authorizing and directing a special committee of eleven senators to make a full and complete study and investigation with respect to petroleum resources, and the production and consumption of petroleum and petroleum products, both within and outside the United States, in their relation to our national welfare and security, and to report to the Senate at the earliest practicable date the results of such study and investigation, together with its recommendations for the formulation of a national petroleum policy [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee Investigating Petroleum Resources
- Additional Titles:
- Investigation of petroleum resources in relation to national welfare, pt. 2
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11014 S.rp.179).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10499727