Authorizing the Administrator of Veterans' Affairs to furnish on a reimbursement basis certain benefits, services, and supplies to discharged members of the military or naval forces of any nation allied or associated with the United States in World War II [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on World War Veterans' Legislation
- Additional Titles:
- Furnishing of veterans' benefits to former members of armed forces of allied nations
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11025 H.rp.2423).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10501599