Report of Subcommittee IV of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Seventy-ninth Congress, second session pursuant to H. Res. 430, to investigate the circumstances with respect to the disposition of the charges of espionage and the possession of documents stolen from secret government files [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Additional Titles:
- Report relative to disposition of charges of espionage and possession of documents stolen from Government
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11026-A H.rp.2732).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10501639