Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated March 12, 1946, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on a review of reports on Norfolk Harbor, Va., requested by a resolution of the Committee on Rivers and Harbors of the House of Representatives, adopted on June 16, 1944 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Norfolk Harbor, Virginia
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11058 H.doc.563).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10502284