Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated April 12, 1946, submitting an interim report, together with Accompanying Papers and an Illustration, on a review of the Red River and tributaries, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana, with a view to Providing Proper Flood Protection on the Main Stem of the River Downstream from Denison Dam, requested by a resolution of the Committee on Flood Control, House of Representatives, adopted on April 19, 1945 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Flood Control
- Additional Titles:
- Interim report on Red River and tributaries
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11058 H.doc.602).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10502289