Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated April 1, 1946, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and an illustration, on a review of reports on Savannah Harbor, Ga., requested by a resolution of the Committee on Rivers and Harbors, House of Representatives, adopted on October 19, 1945 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Savannah Harbor, Georgia
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11058 H.doc.678).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10502298