Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated April 17, 1946, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on a preliminary examination and survey of McCraney Creek, Hadley Creek, Kiser Creek, Six Mile Creek, and Bay Creek, and their tributaries in Pike County, Ill., authorized by the Flood Control Act approved on June 28, 1938 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Flood Control
- Additional Titles:
- Report on McCraney, Hadley, Kiser, Six Mile, and Bay Creeks, and tributaries in Pike County (Sny Basin), Illinois
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11059 H.doc.713).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10502315