Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated May 21, 1942, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and an illustration, on a review of reports on Ponce Harbor, P. R., requested by a resolution of the Committee on Rivers and Harbors, House of Representatives, adopted on March 9, 1939, and subsequent correspondence thereto [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Ponce Harbor, P.R
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11060 H.doc.745).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10502331