Requiring all mails consigned to an airport from a post office or branch, or from an airport to a post office or branch, within a radius of 35 miles of a city in which there has been established a government-owned vehicle service to be delivered by government-owned motor vehicles [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service
- Additional Titles:
- Transportation of air mail between post office and airport by Government-owned motor vehicles
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11120 H.rp.598).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10503740