Providing additional funds for cooperation with public-school districts (organized and unorganized) in Mahnomen, Itasca, Pine, Becker, and Cass Counties, Minn., in the construction, improvement, and extension of school facilities to be available to both Indian and white children [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands
- Additional Titles:
- Providing funds for cooperation in construction of schools in Minnesota to be available to Indian children
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11121 H.rp.738).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10503880