Communication from the President of the United States transmitting deficiency estimates of appropriation in the amount of $9,583.08, and supplemental estimates of appropriation for the fiscal year 1947 in the amount of $4,242,605.00, in all, $4,252,188.08, together with a draft of a proposed provision pertaining to an existing appropriation, for the District of Columbia [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Deficiency and supplemental estimates for District of Columbia, 1947
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11153 H.doc.107).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10504512