Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated March 17, 1947, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and an illustration, on a preliminary examination and survey of channel from Kent Island Narrows to Wells Cove, Chester River, Md., authorized by the River and Harbor Act approved on March 2, 1945 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on channel in Chester River, Maryland
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11156 H.doc.380).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10504814