Mississippi river at Muscatine, Iowa. Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated May 11, 1948, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and an illustration, on a review of reports on the Mississippi River between the Missouri River and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with a view to improvements at Muscatine, Iowa, requested by a resolution of the Committee on Rivers and Harbors, House of Representatives, adopted on December 21, 1945 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Mississippi River at Muscatine, Iowa
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1948.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11244 H.doc.733).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10507327