Amending title 28, United States Code, section 962, so as to authorize reimbursement for official travel by privately owned automobiles by officers and employees of the courts of the United States and of the Administrative Office of the United States Courts at a rate not exceeding 7 cents per mile [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Reimbursement for official travel by private automobiles by personnel of courts of United States, etc
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1949.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11293 S.rp.816).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10508160