Granting time to employees in the executive branch of the government to participate, without loss of pay or deduction from annual leave, in funerals for deceased members of the Armed Forces returned to the United States for burial [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service
- Additional Titles:
- Granting time to employees in executive branch of Government to participate in funerals of war dead
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1949.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11297 H.rp.411).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10508956