Repealing the provisions of the Alaska Railroad Retirement Act and sections 91 to 107 of the Canal Zone Code and extending the benefits of the Civil Service Retirement Act of May 29, 1930, as amended, to officers and employees to whom such provisions are applicable [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service
- Additional Titles:
- Extending benefits of Civil service retirement act to employees of Alaska Railroad and Panama Canal
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1949.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11299 H.rp.762).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10509307