Authorizing a study by the Secretary of the Interior re qualifications of Indian tribes, bands, and groups to manage their own affairs without supervision and control by the Federal Government [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Additional Titles:
- Authorizing study of qualifications of Indians to manage their own affairs
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1950.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11383 H.rp.2723).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10513167