Supplemental estimate of appropriation -- Post Office Department. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting a supplemental estimate of appropriation, amounting to $86,000, for the Post Office Department, fiscal year 1951, in the form of amendments to the budget [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Supplementary estimate for Post Office Department, 1951
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1950.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11401 S.doc.159).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10513727