Relief of the estate of Lee Jones Cardy -- Veto message. Message from the President of the United States returning without approval the bill (S. 2297) entitled, "An act for the relief of the estate of Lee Jones Cardy" [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Veto message on bill for relief of estate of Lee J. Cardy
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1950.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11401 S.doc.202).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10513767