Supplemental estimates of appropriation -- Federal Security Agency. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimates of appropriation for the Federal Security Agency, fiscal year 1951, amounting to $25,190,000 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Supplemental estimates for Education Office and General Counsel Office, Federal Security Agency, 1951
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1950.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11401 S.doc.228).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10513792