Umpqua Harbor and River, Scholfield River at Reedsport, Oreg. Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated September 28, 1949, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and an illustration, on a review of report on Umpqua Harbor and River, Oreg., with particular reference to providing improvements at and in the vicinity of the confluence of the Scholfield River and the Umpqua River, requested by a resolution of the Committee on Public Works, United States Senate, adopted on March 4, 1947 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Umpqua Harbor and River, Schofield River at Reedsport, Oregon
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1949.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11402 S.doc.133).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10513809