Deep Creek, Accomack County, Va. Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated January 3, 1950, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and an illustration, on a preliminary examination and survey of Deep Creek, Accomack County, Va., authorized by the River and Harbor Act approved on March 2, 1945 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on survey of Deep Creek, Accomack County, Virginia
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1950.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11428 H.doc.477).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10514013