Exempting an attorney employed by the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration, and members and certain employees of the President's Commission on internal security and individual rights from the operation of certain conflict-of-interest statutes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Additional Titles:
- Exempt attorneys employed by Rules and Administration Committee, Senate, etc., from operation of certain laws
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11496 H.rp.501).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10515615