Mutual Security Act of 1951. Report of the Committee on Foreign Affairs on H.R. 5113 a bill to maintain the security and promote the foreign policy and provide for the general welfare of the United States by furnishing assistance to friendly nations in the interest of international peace and security [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Additional Titles:
- Mutual security act of 1951
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 105 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11498 H.rp.872).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10516039