Amending the Act of July 16, 1892 (27 Stat. 174, Ch 195) so as to extend to the Secretary of the Navy, and to the Secretary of the Treasury with respect to the Coast Guard, the authority now vested in the Secretaries of the Army and Air Force with respect to withholding of officers' pay [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- Additional Titles:
- Amend act of July 16, 1892, relative to withholding pay of accountable officers of Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1952.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11568 S.rp.1864).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10517387