Amending the Federal Property and Administrative Services Act of 1949, as amended, to authorize the Administrator of General Services to enter into lease-purchase agreements to provide for the lease to the United States of real property and structures for terms of not less than 8 nor more than 25 years, and for acquisition of title to such properties and structures by the United States at or before the expiration of the lease [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments
- Additional Titles:
- Authorizing administrator of general services to enter into lease-agreements for lease of real property
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1952.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11575 H.rp.1457).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10517877