Amending the Act approved June 14, 1926 (44 Stat. 741; 43 U. S. C., Sec. 869), entitled "An act to authorize acquisition or use of public lands by States, counties, or municipalities for recreational purposes," to include other public purposes and to permit nonprofit organizations to lease public lands for certain purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Amending Recreation act to permit sale or lease of public lands for any public purpose
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1952.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11575 H.rp.1509).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10517929