Reducing from 20 to 15 years the period of service required for permissive retirement of judges of the Municipal Court, the Municipal Court of Appeals, and the Juvenile Court, in the District of Columbia [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Period of service required for retirement of judges of Municipal Court for District of Columbia, etc., reduced to 15 years
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1952.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11577 H.rp.2163).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10518578