Amending section 32 of the Fire and Casualty Act, so as to provide that an agent or solicitor may secure a license to solicit accident and health insurance in the District of Columbia under that act without taking the prescribed examination, if he is licensed under the Life Insurance Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Amend D.C. fire and casualty act to permit certain agents to solicit health and accident insurance under that act
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1953.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11660 S.rp.366).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10519526