Presque Isle Peninsula, Erie, Pa. beach erosion control study. Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated October 10, 1952, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on a cooperative beach erosion control study of Presque Isle Peninsula, Erie, Pa., prepared under the provisions of section 2 of the River and Harbor Act approved on July 3, 1930, as amended and supplemented [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Beach erosion control study of Presque Isle Peninsula, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1953.
- Physical Description:
- 74 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11707 H.doc.231).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10521273